Vermont Mindfulness offers a variety of learning and practice opportunities for the workplace. Please contact me to discuss specific interests.
All in-person offerings are currently suspended due to COVID-19.
Any event listed below is available for live ONLINE presentation
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) 8-week course series
- Includes an orientation session, 8-weekly classes, and a retreat day
- Group format: includes breakout rooms for online courses
- Handouts provided in workbook form
- Group rate available with at least 8 participants
- Workshops (generally 2 – 4 hours): all through the lens of mindfulness practice
- Beyond Burnout: Building Resilience and Connection
- Healthy Communication
- Presentations (60 – 90 minutes)
- Introduction to mindfulness (including guided meditation)
- Re-energize through workplace practice (following introduction session)
- Drop-in sessions (30 – 45 minutes)
- Drop-In sessions are short mindful meditation boosters! I’ll start with a brief introduction and then move right into a live, guided meditation, whether it’s one person or a group. You literally “drop-in” to the session online…and drop-in to the present moment. Pop in when you feel like a mind-body boost may be just what you need. You might become a regular or simply join at random times that work for you! No registration, no fee. *Individuals, couples, or colleagues/workplaces can request private sessions.